A results of a telephone poll of 3003 U.S. adults that began on September 8 and concluded on September 17 are in, and the overall takeaway from the poll is that most Americans are willing to pay higher taxes to receive the best quality healthcare.
Conducted by Thomson Reuters, the survey also revealed the following:
- 35% believe that President Barack Obama’s reform agenda will lead to better health care
- 41% think the President’s agenda will lower costs
- 76% believe Americans deserve the best in health care
- 43% believe that they are receiving the best in health care right now
- 77% of those polled are currently satisfied with their doctors
- 68% are currently satisfied with their health insurance coverage
- 53% are currently satisfied with their out-of-pocket expenses
Click here to read more of the survey’s results: Americans willing to fund health care reform-poll.