The nurse staffing factoring specialists at PRN Funding are proud members of the National Nurses in Business Association because it’s an organization that helps educate nurse entrepreneurs achieve their business goals. This week, we received an e-newsletter stating that the NNBA is restructuring because of the following reasons:
- Over the past few years many competitors have emerged who offer information, education, and support for nurses in business.
- Social media sites are offer great networking for free.
- Many other associations have added business training to their offerings.
- Many members are baby boomers and will be leaving the association on retirement.
Specifically, the NNBA is taking the following steps:
- Asking nurses interested in business for feedback and ideas.
- Rewriting their business plan.
- Increasing staff.
- Increasing the use of social media platforms.
- Developing active relationships with other associations.
- Developing partnerships with other businesses to increase member benefit value.
- Designing a membership for students.
- Keeping interested parties updated as the restructuring evolves.
- Working with business experts.
We’re excited to see these revisions and changes unfold!