On Friday, February 11, Nashville-based HCA announced an immediate “internal reorganization” to “better align the company’s structure with the future dynamics of the healthcare industry.”
Some of the changes include:
- Creation of a new subsidiary that will provide business services to other healthcare companies;
- New structuring of provider operations;
- Integration of quality performance with physician practice services;
- R. Milton Johnson has been named president of HCA, while also retaining his title and responsibilities of CFO;
- Beverly B. Wallace, who was the president of HCA’s Shared Services Group, is president of a wholly-owned subsidiary that will provide revenue cycle, staffing services and supply chain management to other healthcare providers
Click here to read more about HCA’s management changes.