The Haley Marketing Group had a very interesting write-up in last week’s Net-Temps Recruiters e-newsletter, in which they shared different tactics for salespeople to get their foot in the door when it comes to getting their marketing message in front of the right person.
We decided to include the recap of the article for our Factoring Blog readers below:
- Do your homework first
- identify the right decision makers
- discover their MBA (ideally, before making any approach)
- know the value you can deliver (quantifiable if possible)
- Plan to get in the door
- grab the decision maker’s attention – find a creative way to get the door open
- Keep the door open
- educate – teach decision makers how you can help
- add value – position yourself as an expert not a sales person
- build credibility – prove the value of the solution you can provide
- nurture relationships – stay top-of-mind between calls, until a decision is made
Click here to read the entire article: Getting to Decision Makers.