The World’s Largest Receivable Finance Conference is set to be the largest conference yet. Will you be there?
The International Factoring Association’s (IFA) 17th Annual Factoring Conference is set for April 13-16 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington DC.
There is a jam-packed schedule of exciting and entertaining speakers. Here is a list of just a few of the topics that will be covered:
- Forecasts for the Future from the Federal Reserve Bank presented by Elizabeth A. Duke, Board of Governors, Federal Reserve System
- How Technology will affect Business & Finance in the Coming 20 Years presented by Dr. Michio Kaku, Physicist / Futurist
- Due Diligence Issues presented by Mike Ullman, Esq., Attorney, Ullman & Ullman, PA
- IRS and Tax Lien Issues presented by Jason Peckham, Esq., Director of Business Development, Tax Guard
- Current Topics in Transportation Factoring presented by David Jencks, Esq., Attorney, Jencks & Jencks
There are also a lot of fun and exciting events scheduled during the conference, such as a Golf Tournament, multiple receptions and socials. However, the healthcare factoring experts at PRN Funding are most excited about Factoring Jeopardy because the President of PRN Funding, LLC, Phil Cohen will be hosting the highly anticipated game show.
In the IFA’s version of Factoring Jeopardy, contestants will be given the opportunity to pit their accounts receivable factoring knowledge against other players and win valuable gifts and prizes. All categories and questions will be from the field of invoice factoring.
Click here for more info on the 17th Annual Factoring Conference.