Scott Wintrip from StaffingU delivered another great tip sheet in last week’s Net-Temps e-Newsletter. This topic included tips to help business owners attract new business, which we thought would be interested to our current clients as well as readers who own their own medical staffing business, medical transcription service or medical coding company.
- Work less
- Always ask for what you really want
- Automate, delegate, or integrate
- Pay with your business card
- Continually add value to your services
- Make yourself a resource for referrals
- Maintain a strong support system
- Install upgrades often
- Have a vision and clear goals
- Fully express your sense of humor
Click here to read the entire tip list: 10 Tips for Attracting New Business.